Sunday, January 30, 2011

DOG and a dog.

I had another nightmare last night. Well, actually, I think it was the same one. Only I can remember it a little more clearly now. I think I was in the woods. Still don't know what I was running away from, though. But the dream didn't wake me up early this time, which is good. I like getting in all nine hours of my sleep, thank you very much.

Anyways, today was a nice day. My friend DOG (again, not revealing any real names here) took me to go eat pizza and we were able to catch up. I haven't seen him since the big move a few weeks ago. It was nice being able to talk to him in person again. I need to arrange to meet with MOUSE again next. Maybe next weekend I can go over to her place, or see if she wants to come over here.

Oh yeah, I found out something new today. Apparently, our next-door neighbors - the couple closest to us - have a dog. Beagle, I think. This evening when I got home he was barking like crazy. I thought that maybe they'd just gotten the dog, but my dad who works with the husband says they've had that dog for quite a few years. He's usually pretty quiet, too, they say. You know, my cat Tracy has been acting kind of weird this evening, too. He's all jumpy and hiding under my bed. He's normally such a mellow cat. I hope nothing's wrong with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment