Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cold weather, missing dog, and a stroll through the woods.

Sorry I haven't been updating daily like I said I would try to. There just hasn't been anything really going on. I've been staying in because of the cold weather. Though I did take a short walk through the woods back behind my house this afternoon. But I didn't walk very far because of how cold it was. I think I'll go back and take a longer walk when spring gets here.

I've been taking sleeping meds every night for the past few nights. It's just been so hard to fall asleep lately. I still keep having that nightmare about the forest, too. I'm starting to get creepy feelings whenever it gets late and the sun goes down. The fact that everything outside is dead silent at night doesn't help, either.

Oh yeah, remember that beagle that I said wouldn't stop barking? Apparently, he's missing. The owners think he was stolen, since the fence in their backyard is too high for him to have jumped over, and there are no holes at the bottom of the fence for him to have squeezed through. They're really broken up over it. I know I'd be same way if something ever happened to my Tracy.

1 comment:

  1. Seems weird that no animals are making any noise at all. Usually that only happens if a bad storm is coming or... well, you haven't seen that 'fringe' looking guy again have you?

    ReplyDelete